In addition to our onsite services, Advanced Heart and Vascular Institute in Boca Raton, Florida offers concierge cardiology.
Concierge medicine is a healthcare model in which patients pay a flat-rate annual retainer in exchange for higher quality and more time-intensive medical care. It is designed to provide patients with special, VIP treatment in the form of more personalized service and more quality time with their physician.
Patients who benefit the most from concierge medicine include:
- Those who require close monitoring
- Patients who frequently need hospital care but prefer to stay at home
- Those with high care needs or high expectations that are not currently met by standard care services
How Advanced Heart and Vascular Institute Concierge Cardiology Works
For a yearly enrollment fee, concierge cardiology patients receive the following benefits:
- Same-day appointments
- No waiting for appointments
- Follow-up appointments when you need them
- After hours and weekend appointments
- Having your doctor’s cellphone number
- Direct communication between your doctor and your other physicians
- Preventative cardiology care program
- Cardiovascular risk assessment and appropriate preventive recommendation
- Advanced lipid, cardiac markers, and carotid testing, plus a detailed lifestyle report
- Dietary counseling
- Personal exercise prescription
- Follow-up discussions
Concierge Cardiologist in Palm Beach County
For more information on our concierge cardiology program, contact Advanced Heart and Vascular Institute at (561) 235-5621.