Invasive Cardiac Procedures and hospital services
When non or minimally invasive cardiac procedures prove insufficient, the highly trained and experienced physicians at Advanced Heart and Vascular Institute in Boca Raton, Florida, are adept at performing advanced invasive cardiac procedures and providing hospital services.
Cardiac Surgery Procedures
- Coronary artery intervention and stenting
- Coronary atherectomy – removal of plaque from an artery
- Peripheral artery stenting
- Amputation prevention
- Minimally invasive aortic aneurysm repair
- TAVR (Transcatheter aortic valve replacement)
- Aortic valve replacement
- Mitral valve clip
- Mitraclip – fixing the mitral valve
- Watchaman – a heart implant to reduce the risk of stroke
- Device implants
- Transesophageal echo (TEE) – a cardiogram test to uses sound waves to take pictures of your heart muscles, chambers, and outer lining
- Cardioversions (procedure to restore normal heart rhythm)
- Left heart catheterization
- Right heart catheterization
- Coronary angiography – a test that uses X-rays to find blockage in one or more arteries
- Emergency coronary stenting for heart attack
- Inpatient consultations
Cardiac Surgery in Boca Raton, FL
At Advanced Heart and Vascular Institute, we understand the complex nature of invasive cardiac procedures and use the most advanced technology and techniques to provide the most effective solutions.
To learn more about your medical options, call Advanced Heart and Vascular Institute today at (561) 235-5621 and schedule a consultation or use our convenient, online Request an Appointment form.